Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Our Dreams Are Worth It!"


At one time or another everybody has, will have, or has had a dream. A dream is a goal, a plan, or a vision of what you would like to have, be, or achieve in your life.

I have always been a dreamer. For as long as I can remember, I could always close my eyes and imagine what the future could hold for my life.

Now some people think that having a dream is a waste of time, or something that can never be obtained. Many because of difficulties, discouragements, and obstacles have even given up on their dreams.

But in the back of our heads, no matter how far or distant that dream my now seem, it still exists. And every now and then a picture, a commercial, or conversation reminds us of our dream.

We often ask ourselves the question, "what would my life be like if I would have done that?" Or make statements like, "I used to want to be that".

Is your dream worth pursuing? Is it worth the time to even consider in this time period and present state of the economy? Will people "get" your dream? With everything that has happened in your life, is it really worth it?

Let me tell you about my dream. My dream will allow me to do what I love, and to love what I do. My dream will allow me to provide for my wife and children, and their children. My dream will help the world live a better quality of life on a daily basis. My dream will teach, motivate, and inspire others to pursue and reach their dreams.

I have determined and decided that my dream is worth it. Our dreams are always worth it. Contrary to popular belief, we are not the product of our circumstances. No circumstance is never enough to give up on our dreams.

Today, let us put one foot in front of the other and see our dreams. We are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment