Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"Simply Put"

Nicole Willis
My Wife, Nicole "Cakes" Willis

My heart.  That is what you are.  How can you love someone so much that it gives them the power to make you the happiest and to hurt you the most?  I trust you with my heart and the power of it's vulnerability in your hands.

My mind. That is what you have.  I often have said that you have to love someone, and they have to be what you want in order for "it" to work.  I made up my mind a long time ago that you are what I want.

My Life.  That is what I give to you.  You are my lover, my partner, and my friend.  I look forward to our future together.

What means more than flowers, cards, and candy?  What can top dinner reservations for two? With all that I am, all that I have, I tell the world, simply put, I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment